My dream for The Avengers: Age of Ultron is that it starts out with each of the Avengers getting a call early in the morning that they need to come in, and when they get to Clint, they’re like, “We still don’t have Romanoff’s new location, so if you have a way of contacting her, pass the message to her as well.” Clint replies, “I’ll see if I can track her down,” and hangs up the phone. Then he rolls over in bed and is like, “Hey Nat, get up, they need us.”
a show is only as good as its filler episodes
and avatar: the last airbender was on a whole other level
this was what a filler episode SHOULD be, it may not have furthered the plot, but it did highlight the characters and deepen our understanding of them
So I’m moving into a new apartment, and I was told that the room had been damaged, but nothing could have prepared me for the fact that someone had carved Li Shang’s head out of the bathroom door and written “We must defeat the Huns!” on it.
Reading sad angst fanfics of your otp like
- Me: no-noPE. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH. FUCK YOU.
- Me: FUCKING STUPID IDIOT FUCKING. SWEAR. TO. FUCKING. GOD.
- Me: YOU IDIOT WHY DIDNT YOU REALIZE THAT BEFORE?! NOW LOOK WHAT YOU DID DIPSHIT LITTLE BITCH
- Me: KISS HIM. KISS HIM.
- Me: I HATE YOU I HATE YOU SO MUCH I HATE THE WRITER OF THIS STORY TOO I HATE YOU ALL I HATE EVERYTHING.
- Me: *rolls off bed* NOPE.
- Me: SON OF A BITCH NO.
- Me: *deep gross sobbing*
- Me: *screams and jumps out a window and bombs entire neighborhood*
- Me: .........
- Me: let's read it again that was amazing.